Radio Frequency Heating Dryer
No time to be wasted for achieving the consistent, efficient drying of material under process have became the common objective every manufacturer and the radio frequency dryer are amongst the new adaptive technologies that actually help to achieve all of them. When a material is placed under the radio frequency fields of radio frequency dryers the internal water molecules of material are energized and the material starts evaporating the water and moisture from within the material, the internal temperature is more than the surface, and the water is evaporated and material becomes dry.
KERONE is holding huge experience in designing, manufacturing and installation of customized Radio frequency(RF) dryers for various industrial applications based on the need and suitability of clients process requirements. The radio frequency (RF) dryers manufactured in KERONE are strictly follow the defined international standards.
Advantages of Radio Frequency Dryers
- Radio Frequency heats items straightforwardly and through the thickness of the item. This results in quicker drying.
- Radio Frequency heats from inner surface material and not much constraint with its conducting ability.
- No overheating of material under process
- Distinctive materials heat at diverse rates so it is conceivable to high temperature one and only piece of a composite material or to dry a covering without warming the substrate. This enhances item quality by not heating touchy materials.
- Spontaneous ON/OFF control
- Environmental friendly and very clean process
- Radio Frequency Heater/Dryers save operational cost by saving time, energy and increased controlled heating
Feature of Radio Frequency (RF) Heaters
- Designed to handle wide range of Products
- PLC control with fault identification
- Superior quality processed product at highest rate of production
- Flexible, accurate and effective at low rates of energy utilization
- Meets appropriate regulations all through the world
- Batch Type Front opening Radio Frequency (RF) Heater/ dryers
- Conveyorized continuous Radio Frequency (RF) heaters/dryers