Kerone manufactures a full range of space heaters for industrial applications. When hazardous atmosphere is present, a certified flameproof/ explosion proof (Zone 1 or Zone 2) Air warmer is supplied.
Kerone flame proof heaters are certified by CPRI and can be used in all applications where flame proof enclosure is needed.
Feature of Flame proof Heaters:
- The swaged Up to 1000 kW (larger ratings achieved by a combination of enclosures)
- Terminal box is certified
- Temperature classes A,B,C
- Elements are specially sealed to prevent moisture ingress
- Elements are individually replaceable on site without the replacing the whole unit.
- Removable type elements available to facilitate replacement without draining the vessel
- Suitable and certified for use in high ambient temperatures
- Anti-condensation heaters fitted if required
- Elements are manufactured from 80/20 nickel chrome resistance wire with high purity compacted
- magnesium oxide powder sheathed within corrosion/erosion resistant tube