Heating generating system in any heat processing systems may be perceived as heart of system. But do you thing only heart is sufficient to for successful operation of any kind of heat processing, along with heart the hand and mouth is important too. You might be wondering why I am talking about heart, hand, mouth and what is hand and mouth in processing systems. The Material handling systems are the hand and mouth of heating system as these material handling mechanism feeds the heating processing systems with the material being processed. Hence, the selection of proper handling system is required.
The selection of the material handling system relies on the multiple factors:
- Properties of Material
- Mode of operation of heating system
- Type of Energy
- Exhaust system
- Output material post processing
Material Handing process deals with the how the material is feed-in, handled, and moved out of the system. We are trying to list and introduce you to few of the material handling systems:
- Flow through System:Heating application those requires the processing of materials such asvapour, or slurry to be pushed through tubes, pipes, or ducts positioned within the heating system by using pumps or blowers.
- Conveyored system with belt, bucket or roller:Heating application those requires material to transported through the heating system during process. Sometime materials are moved on surface of conveyor or place with in any containers. The work piece is moved through the furnace on driven belts or rolls.
- Rotary ovens or heaters:Heating application those requires material to transported through a revolving drum or barrel while being heated or dried by direct-fired burners or by indirect heating from an oven shell.
- Vertical shaft furnace systems:Heating application those requires material to transported from top to bottom using gravitational forceat time of processing by direct contact.
- Walking beam furnaces: The material under processing is “walked” from side to side in oven by means of distinctive beams. The furnaces are typically direct-fired with many type of fire zone from top and bottom.
- Car bottom heaters:In this heating application the material is placed on a movable support that travels through the oven or is placed in an oven for heating.
- Continuous strip furnace systems. Systems in which the material in the form of a sheet or strip travels through a furnace in horizontal or vertical direction while being heated and cooled. The material heating could be by direct contact with hot gases or by radiation from the heated “walls” of the furnace.
- Vertical material handling systems: Heating application those requires material to transportedvertically against the gravity from bottom to top. The material is persistent by a vertical material handling system and processed while it’s been loaded.
We are Kerone have more than 4 decades’ experience in helping our customers with best heat processing systems. Below are the few features of Materials Handling systems built and designed by us:
- High performance
- Highly controllable
- Built with the high quality stainless steel material or special Alloys
- Highly customizable.
- Corrosion free
- Tailor made to fit your requirements.
- Easy functions
- Very efficient
You can reach out us on www.kerone.com or write of us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any question that distressing while making critical selection of heat processing systems.